Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bear Attitude Without Answers

Today about an hour ago, one of our members, Honcho Honchoman, from the Bear Talk Woof Facebook page was getting frustrating and couldn't understand why he could not tag any of the photos in the group, so he approached me with his problem.  Here is the dialogue

I really couldn't figure out what Honcho's problem was but after trying to give him options on what he could do, instead he became very offensive and very childish with his behavior.  After the chat and him blocking me, I am still confused on why is he reporting me?  For what reason?  Because I couldn't give him a direct answer from what is going on with his problem?  He had no reason to report and has no proof.  He expressed himself by showing me how childish he could be when he doesn't get direct answers and become very offensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment