Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Facebook Idiots


If you think that there are idiots on bear sites only, well then you are wrong. There are on Facebook as well. There are soo many idiots on there. Now, I am not the person who would add people to my facebook page. I added one guy who was in the same state as me so I figure it would be nice to get to know him. I didn't have any sex in my mind though. I don't have many friends here only one or two. Get this. This guy (Andy Hahn) adds me to his friends list, then moments later he takes me off.

WTF????????

I told him what's the point of adding someone when you are going to delete that person. I could never understand that. 

He then tells me that it wasn't that.

Well I would sure love to hear "what it is" then, because I don't have any other resolution why he even did that.

Why accept to start with. Hello? If he denied me, I would had understood it because people get denied all the time from being a friend. I then told him I suppose I would never understand why dumbass people accept then defriend. Which is why I am barely on Facebook anymore. 

But you know something I do have an answer to this issue. They only add you for one thing so they could look at your pictures and if they don't like, then they delete you moments later. Do you think I would be deleted if I was really big, fit and muscly? Oh hell no. No fucken way I would be deleted. Well I will have his face in my head because one day I will get where I want to get and that is more husky and fit. And you know something else, if he ends up requesting to friend me, I will deny his request. 

He then sent me a message "I accepted because I normally just do. After I had realized you were someone my ex cheated on me with while he and I were still together I just decided I didn't want that salt in a wound. just please let it be and please don't insult me."



Oh did I mention that I thanked him for the chat and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment