Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bear411 is at it again




Remember when Greg the webmaster of Bear411 says that we have to pay a month in order to get bear profiles off the site or you cannot delete your profile?  This has been a big problem with bears who want to take their profiles off.  You would either have to pay that month to get access to the delete button or you have to not go on bear411 for about 3 months until the profile is deleted.  Many bears were and still are aggravated with this issue that many of them left the bear411 altogether.

Now what Greg is doing is that he is being a little more demanding by pay for site costs for changing your location.  I think that requiring a subscription for basic features you could easily change in other site profiles like changing your location and deleting your profile is going overboard.

I do have to add that I am pretty much happy that I am no longer on any of his bear sites.  I wouldn’t even if he paid me to come on.  No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment