Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Brian Bsm Moses gamey actions

You know, I am so disappointed in Brian Bsm Moses actions. We were talking for about an hour through chat and he told me he used to wrestle and given me access to his photos. I told him my partner used to wrestle and he wanted to see them, so I tried to give him access and forgotten about pressing the done button to give access to it. He immediately became offensive and thought I was playing games and I had tried it again and by that time he got me blocked thinking that I was playing games because I only give access to this folder to certain people. He thought I was playing the game and paying back for what he blocked me from the picture folder of his. Personally, I don't care about photos and I definitely do not play games as some of you already know me I would not do such a thing. I don't know what this kid's problem is and without asking to check it out, I checked it out and see if I did it right. I tell you, I am not in to games and I feel sorry for those who think I am in to games. I am too old for games and all the bullshit.  Good luck to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment