Followers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bear Fitness Facebook Page



For those who are interested in joining the Bear Fitness Facebook Page, you are welcome to join and learn from each other.  The page is for us bears who want to stay in shape or who is interested in getting in shape.

I am speechless.  Why?  I had gotten some really nice emails and Instant Messages from guys who joined the Bear Fitness page and started working out.  They are pleased that I had created the page as they were looking for a page like Bear Fitness.  I actually thought it was a great idea as well.  So guys come up to me and thanked me for creating it and giving them inspiration and the motivation that the site has given them.  It was a wonderful feeling to hear that I was the one who inspired them and helped them get started on their workouts.

Bear Fitness continues to increase members.  Please be sure to take a look at the Bear Fitness website as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment