Followers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Anti social




It really amazes me how so many bears on the social websites are very anti social and all they want is either sex with you or look at your pictures.  I thought the bea sites are suppose to be social network websites where guys could meet and get to know each other and possible date.

I experienced alot of that on androids alot such as through Scruff, Growlr, and Grindr.  However, I do give Growlr some credit because I personally had met some nice guys on that that site.

What I like about the sites is that you could be able to see who is actually within your area.  Like Grinder, say you take a visit to New York.  When you open the app you could see who is in the New York area from where you are at in New York.  I thought this was interesting.  Problem is that nobody wants to meet up.  Not really sure why that is.  I had gotten a couple of responses but its always a couple of words even when you write a good descent paragraph.  Are you telling me that I wrote a good 6 line paragraph to get a response from you "Oh cool"?  I mean, who does that?  Its very sad that it has to come to be anti social as I know some guys very much want to meet up, hang out, have a few drinks and a good laugh and not have to worry about that they are there waiting to fuck you and then disappear.  

Has this boils down to then?



No comments:

Post a Comment