Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Your talking to my roommate

Many of you know me as a very nice person and friendly and make people feel comfortable.  Well, I was looking for friends in Ireland on bearwww and started to introduce myself to a few guys in Dublin.

I was talking to this one guy from Dublin Ireland (which I had met a few guys from Dublin) and we were making progress on friendship.  He was really nice to talk to.  He was telling me all these nice things to me how great a person and sexy I was.  I thought he was very sweet of him to say such things to me and did thank him for the kind words.

He got upset because I was talking to his roommate.  I personally didn't think there was any harm in it and so what if I was talking to his roommate.  It wasn't like we were dating or anything.  Because of him getting offensive about that I was talking to someone else who happens to be his roommate, I knew that was a red flag.  It seemed that he wanted me all to himself.  I had to cease further contact with him because of his issue with me talking to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment