Followers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Rest In Peace for Danzig Macpherson's partner Ron

I just wanted to add this to the Bear Talk Woof blog as some of you may know Ron.  So I want to spread the word and bring it to your attention that who happens to be Danzig Macpherson's partner had passed away on Friday.

*************************************************

Howdy Fellow BearZone Members,

Danzig Macpherson’s, former Oregon Bear Board member, partner Ron passed away this last Friday. Danzig wanted this passed along to the BearZone so those who remember Ron would know what happened. Below is an excerpt from the note that was sent to me…..

Frank Armstrong

************************************************

I wanted to pass some bad news along to you. I had an e-mail from Danzig when I got in yesterday morning that Ron had passed away on Friday from a massive heart attack.

I called Danzig last night to get more details. He’s devastated, of course. Can’t hardly think straight. He said that Ron had been having some trouble off and on but they thought it was asthma and sinus.

He said, and of course we knew this, that everybody loved Ron. Well of course, he was a nice guy!

Danzig did have a favor to ask of the Bears. I don’t have access to the Zone anymore so I’m hoping you can help me with it. Danzig asked if we could let folks know about Ron since there were so many people that did like him and if anyone has any pictures of Ron that they would like to share, could they please send them to him, Danzig. He thought Steve L. might have some pictures as well since he took so many at some of the events. Danzig’s e-mail is lthrcowbear@msn.com. There are no plans for a funeral or memorial service at this time, but I know that Ron is going to be cremated.

No comments:

Post a Comment