Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Partner Trouble

Our friend Chris friend came over at our house for a day to hang out with us.  I kind of knew something was on his mind because he wasn't himself.  He was stalling and pacing around.  So I asked him what is on his mind.  We couldn't gather what he was saying but I heard the word 'sexually' while he was talking.  We were not really sure what he was talking about, however, I got the hint that it obviously had something to do with sex.  Chris notice something about in his relationship and he doesn't know what to do.  I believe that it was upsetting him too.

Chris was pretty nervous about explaining his problem especially in front of my partner but he knew me to be a caring person so I tried to calm him down and told him that it was okay.  He eventually went outside for a cigarette.  I told my partner that I will talk to him outside.  So I followed Chris out to the patio.  I was thinking that perhaps he felt a little uncomfortable being around my partner explaining his problem, which is okay.  People can be that way.

I asked Chris what was up.  From what I had gathered, Chris had explained to me that whenever he and his partner has sex his partner doesn't get hard, and Chris wants him to top him.  Chris had noticed that while his partner is asleep his partner's cock gets rock hard eventually and Chris thinks back the times he tries to get his partner this hard during sex but it has become a problem to Chris and it bothers him.


If anyone in the group have any in-site that you could give to Chris feel free to open up and help him out.



No comments:

Post a Comment