Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dumbass on bearforest

This guy had contacted me and I had thanked him for viewing my profile and contacting me.  I never talked to this guy before and he is getting the impression that he was in our home.  As some of you know, that my partner and I don't have any friends here in Maine considering that these Maine people are very hard to become friends with as they project themselves as being standoffish.  Since we don't have friends here, I don't understand how this Johnny character could simply say that he was here in our apartment and insinuating that I was being rude, and I made a few things clear to him so he could understand this dialog.  

Okay lets say that he was here, there is nothing stopping him from taking a few steps to sit on the sofa.  I don't know about you guys, but I would sit down depending how long I feel that I was going to stay at someone's house.   

I don't appreciate him coming up to me and start stirring up shit that I have no clue what he is talking about.  Meanwhile, he tells my partner what he wants him to do to him.  Uh, hello?  Doesn't this guy read profiles? Both of my partner and I have "partnered" in our profiles.  How do I know this information what this Johnny character wants my partner to do to him?  Because me and my partner's computers are side to side from one another  in front of the television so we could be able to see each other's computer easily as well as watching the television.




No comments:

Post a Comment