Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Warning Privacy Notice

WARNING PRIVACY NOTICE: Any institutions using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, advertising, solicitations or projects - You DO NOT have my permission to contact me or use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

This notice I have been seeing on bear sites a lot lately.  I do find it is interesting how the guys on bear websites such as bearforest, bear411, bearwww, and so on, would post this on particular Warning Privacy Notice as part of their profile. C'mon guys. Do you guys think that these guys who have this message in their profile doesn't take other bears photos for their own personal use and that means saving those photos onto their computer as well?  Give me a break.  Why place something in their profile when they know damn right they do it themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment