Followers

Monday, February 9, 2015

Australia



I never been to Australia before but since The Facts Of Life DownUnder, I had the love for going over there.  After all these years I still want to go, perhaps live there.  I don't know, but something about Australia has always drawn me to it.  The more I watch Australian movies and television shows from there, the more I want to go.  Even chat with Australian friends.


The year 2000, I nearly went to Australia due to one of my cousin's cousin who lived there.  She wanted me to go there and we could be roommates. but becuase I haven't heard from here I didn't know what to do until my uncle told me she is living in England working.  I wish I many friends back then the way I do now.

I really want to go to Australia, as I mentioned, maybe live there, but the funds are just not there.  And being partnered now, it would make things more difficult.

It would be nice to move there and spend time with my Australian friends and have a great time with them and experience the OutBack.

No comments:

Post a Comment