Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

Prayers to Stan Edwards


Hey guys, I was just informed some sad news from my buddy Mark Tedesco.  Our friend Stan Edwards has ended up in the hospital.

Stan is on a respirator and also a feeding tube.  he is unconscious and has a fever as well.  There hasn't been yet a clear diagnosis but his breathing has improved.

I am hoping that Stan's breathing will continue to improve because I know he is loved by many friends of ours.

Please keep Stan in your thoughts and prayers for his full recovery. I know he is a strong person at heart.  I do care about him very much.

3 comments:

  1. my prayers go out to Stan in his time of need and I will keep a healing candle lit ,until he's out of danger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. Is he doing better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting this. Stan you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going to light a candle for you. Speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete