Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

I met someone



I finally met someone.  Yes, you did.  All the time tears streamed down your face with sadness, you wondered why you haven't met that special someone in your life and what you are doing wrong.

Just when you thought that things are not going your way, that special someone contacts you through our facebook page.   You see?  There you were crying over nothing.  I knew you would eventually meet that someone in your life.    All things come to a good end in your life.  All you have to do now is take things slow, and just enjoy each other that you are a part of each other's life.

I am very pleased to hear for those who are members to Bear Talk Woof had met your special man.  Thank you all who made Bear Talk Woof happen.  Something that even I didn't expect for guys to meet other guys and having that special relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment