Followers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Weekend photos

Hey there everyone
I hope you are doing well and having a great holiday weekend.  Well I have made a decision on photos onto the group in Facebook.  To make things fair I had decided to accept photos on weekends plus holidays, and during the week we could have chatting after-all that's what the group was created for Bears Talking and not just submitting photos as it is not a photos gallery.  If you want to submit photos during the week, I had created a tumblr page and feel free to send your photos to beartalkwoof@gmail.com

So if you happen to post a pic on the group and waiting for approval, don't take offense because its been deleted.   I don't want the group to be just pictures.  I rather have some participating and interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment